We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Jersey Boys July

Scotland
Level Contributor
86 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Booking Jersey Boys July

Looking to book tickets for Jersey Boys in NY for July. Ticket websites don't seem to book that far in advance. Any ideas when the tickets for July will go on sale.... or if the show is still on in July??

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking Jersey Boys July

have you tried using broadway box.com we booked through them fantastic show

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,409 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking Jersey Boys July

Jersey Boys is a sell out show in New york , rarely do they have discounted tickets , therefore it is best to book through the official website

telecharge.com/Broadway/Jersey-Boys/Overview

Broadwaybox is a seller of discount tickets , the Jersey Boys is in the " High demand " box and you will be redirected to a third party on-seller , who may charge more than the face value of the tickets ( just a quick look I found $127 tickets selling for $240+)

Edited: 03 February 2013, 12:48
Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,250 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking Jersey Boys July

Jersey Boys is frequently discounted these days. It used to be a constant sellout, but hasn't been in quite a while. There's a BroadwayBox discount for it right now.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,356 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking Jersey Boys July

Brooklyn Bridge is correct. It's been on discount now for a few months. I wouldn't be so sure it will still be around come July but either way, I'd wait and book it on discount from the left column of broadwaybox OR print off the discount when it's good for July and bring it with you. Take it directly to the box office when you arrive in NYC and you'll avoid the transaction fees you pay by phone or internet.

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
918 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking Jersey Boys July

What I believe the OP is referring too is the fact that tickets for Jersey Boys are only on sale through June 30, 2013. I'm not certain when the booking dates will be extended, but I would recommend you keep checking back on www.telecharge.com. On the home page for Jersey Boys it will tell you the current booking period for tickets. Then you can check the various sites, including www.broadwaybox.con for possible discounts.

6. Re: Booking Jersey Boys July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2014, 06:17