We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Lion King seats are better?

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
746 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Which Lion King seats are better?

I saw the "traveling" version of the Lion King a few years ago, so I have some sense of the experience it offers. I'm wondering if it is better to sit in the Mezzanine (right now the best it offers is Row B, 112-114) or Orchestra (T101-103). My kids are ages 6-12, and I want them to be able to see as well as possible and be immersed in the experience. There are also "Premium Orchestra" seats available in the front of the Orchestra for $53 more each - I'm willing to spring for these, if it's a significantly better location for the experience. Thanks for your help!

Level Contributor
35,943 posts
904 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Lion King seats are better?

We had seats in the orchestra section, in the center and they were perfect! This is an amazing show, enjoy! :)

Houston
Level Contributor
292 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Lion King seats are better?

Last year, we sat in the Mezzanine. Seats and views were fine, no obstructions, BUT, I can see how an Orchestra seat would be better.

3. Re: Which Lion King seats are better?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2014, 05:17