We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

newyork

1 post
Save Topic
newyork

Me and my hubby r planing a tripto NY in,may I love NY I've been their once and I have my body but my heart is their lol I want to no hows the weather in may and will o be able to enjoy my trip due to the storm my hubby has never been and I want him to feel y I want yo frequently travel their im from chicago I'm also looking for sumone who can give us sum tips.on where to go eat and have a couple drinks if its possible if dunone wants to come out for a day with us that weekend and kind of be a tour guide that will also be great looking for much feed back thanks

Colorado Western...
Destination Expert
for Ouray, Outdoors / Adventure Travel, Montrose
Level Contributor
641 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: newyork

I suggest you post this in the New York City forum, where you'll undoubtedly get more responses to your questions.

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
7,313 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: newyork

I gave up trying to read your post. It needs to be written in sentences and without text speak

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: newyork

get a good guidebook

read the faqs and trip reports for inspiration

try to get a big apple greeter (google it)

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
20,862 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: newyork

Your post is incredibly difficult to read. Use punctuation and paragraphs.

Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Provincetown, Wellfleet
Level Contributor
4,852 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: newyork

Since she never cleared up the post I tend to think the whole thing was a joke.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: newyork

Hi Guys,

Iam in US and planning to visit Newyork for one day....

I want to go to Brooklyn bridge, Central park, Statue of liberty and Empire state..Is it possible to cover it in one day...

Also can someone suggest me how to go to these places

Thanks,

Soumya

Rockville, Maryland
Level Contributor
5,840 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: newyork

The weather will be fine in May. The effects of the storm with have dissipated.

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
20,862 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: newyork

arun06. Instead of posting a new question, you posted a response to a year-old question. It's also the wrong forum. This is the general forum for all of New York State.

Go to the New York City forum, and "ask a question". Don't post a reply to an existing thread.

9. Re: newyork

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 07:20