We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gift suggestions in NYC

Uppsala, Uppsala...
Level Contributor
36 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Gift suggestions in NYC

Hi,

I'm leaving New York today after an amazing stay (will definitely be back). I met one of the most wonderful, amazing, fulfilling persons in my whole life here and I really want to give her something nice to remember me by. I was thinking a bracelet with some nice quote on it.

I'm not that familiar with New York but I am hoping for some suggestions on a nice, smaller (in size) gift to buy her. I can do up to like $100-200.

Thanks so much.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
974 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gift suggestions in NYC

Check Henri Bendel, Saks Fifth Avenue and Tiffany's...all located on Fifth Avenue...some great finds on earrings, necklaces, and other cute charms in that price range.

2. Re: Gift suggestions in NYC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2014, 06:15