We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

T Shirts

Queensland Australia
Level Contributor
396 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
T Shirts

We will be in NYC in May with our Grand Daughter. We are hoping to take back 28 or so T Shirts with ''I love NY'' for our Grand Daughters Grade 3 class.

Any ideas where we can buy these, and maybe what price we are looking at? We will get a singular size, plus two for her teachers.

Thanks.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,408 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: T Shirts

If you have a look at the souvenir stores along 5th ave near the Empire State building , there alot of stores selling them , we saw deals with t-shirts selling for less than $2 and others for 6 T-shirts for $10, if you are buying that many you should beable to negotiate a better deal

Edited: 25 February 2013, 07:19
NSW
Level Contributor
712 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: T Shirts

There are NY souvenir shops on practically every block, so you won't have any trouble finding them. I think my husband and I bought 20 t-shirts between us! :) As ree said, definitely let the store know you are buying in bulk to negotiate a better deal.

Have a wonderful trip!

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
7,999 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: T Shirts

Anywhere. These shirts are ubiquitous.

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
231 posts
405 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: T Shirts

We purchased some on our first visit in 2010 from a shop in Times Square - we bought 10 tees which worked out around $3 a piece - however on our 2nd visit last year we bought 5 for $10 in Chinatown - although do check each t - shirt is the right size as they tend to count out a bundle of 5 and put them straight in a bag so make sure you have all the correct sizes that you require .

Queensland Australia
Level Contributor
396 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: T Shirts

Thanks for the info.

Excellent to have an idea of the correct price, plus a few tips.

Ta

Trinidad
Level Contributor
1,431 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: T Shirts

I got grey T-shirts last month for $1. Had different prints; USA, the US flag etc on them.

7. Re: T Shirts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2014, 07:15