We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

istanbul

Jensen Beach...
1 post
Save Topic
istanbul

does anyone know how much time you should allow going from cruise port to airport in istanbul? many of the flights are at 6:30 a.m. and getting off ship, I wonder if I could make such a flight. If I end up staying overnight,what is the earliest possible flight I should take?

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
132 reviews
from US$175.00*
Special Offer
New York City Big Apple Helicopter...
1,098 reviews
from US$199.00*
US$214.00
New York in One Day Guided...
970 reviews
from US$83.99*
Empire State Building Tickets...
2,372 reviews
from US$36.00*
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: istanbul

Hey susan b:-) I know it's not easy being new;-) You need to post in the dedicated 'Turkey' forum;-) FWIW, if you won't be spending any time in Istanbul prior to cruise/arriving.. would highly rec to spend at least the full day and overnight;-) EnjOY!

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
25,615 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: istanbul

Welcome to the forums. This is the forum for New York City. You'll want to post your question in the Istanbul forum.

Enjoy your trip!

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,067 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: istanbul

You could also ask your question over at cruisecritic.com

Your cruise line should be able to tell you the earliest you should plan on flying out the day of disembarkation. Istanbul is a fantastic city....well worth a two day visit after your cruise.

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: istanbul

Does anyone know what a good price is for a one way from LAX to Istanbul? I would like to travel there some time around the end of May to the beginning of June. I have found a one way for 691. Should i purchase at this price? Or hold out for a better price?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: istanbul

this is the NYC forum

6. Re: istanbul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 07:20