We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

American airlines from heathrow

glasgow
Level Contributor
261 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
American airlines from heathrow

Anybody like to share their experience ?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Wakefield
Level Contributor
6,153 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: American airlines from heathrow

You sure it is AA, as it could be a code share and be a BA flight!?

Galveston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,129 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: American airlines from heathrow

I've flow economy LHR to JFK with BA, through an AA operated flight. And I would happily fly with AA again. One major postive was you get full-sized drink cans, not the tiny airplane ones. Negative was the IFE wasn't ondemand, though that could have changed by now, we flew Summer 2011 with them.

glasgow
Level Contributor
261 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: American airlines from heathrow

it says BA ,operated by AA..... think its a 777...

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,059 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: American airlines from heathrow

colin we flew with AA from manchester they were fie no complaints at all

New York NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
11,144 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: American airlines from heathrow

They're fine. Very professional.

I believe you have to pay for alcoholic beverages and you do not get on-demand video in economy.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: American airlines from heathrow

Go on seat guru the 777 looks good I'm flying the 757 from Manchester and there is no seat back tv and seats are in rows of three whereas the 777 has some rows with two seats

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
918 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: American airlines from heathrow

Check the AA website to see if you flight is operated by a 77W aircraft. If it is, you will be flying on the newest plane in the AA fleet. They just introduced these new 777-300 aircraft back in January and they included additional leg room in between most seats, individual seat back monitors with on demand entertainment and offer international WiFi service (for a fee) if you want to stay connected to the web.

8. Re: American airlines from heathrow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2014, 06:17