We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jersey Boys seating advice

Level Contributor
388 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Jersey Boys seating advice

Hi just wondering if sitting left or right orchestra are ok, or am I better to sit in the centre orchestra seats.

Are there any sections to avoid.

Thanks for any advice

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
140 Reviews
from US$175.00*
New York in One Day Guided...
1,013 Reviews
from US$83.99*
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island...
1,127 Reviews
from US$57.00*
NYC Empire State Observatory...
2,395 Reviews
from US$37.00*
Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
18,889 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jersey Boys seating advice

G'day Shazza,

The August Wilson is quite small, only 28 rows of seats and about 50 seats wide at the widest section, but I would definitely opt for the centre section again as that is what the performers play to. I certainly would not knock back seats on either side though if I had no other choice. I can't think of any sections that might be a problem needed to be avoided.

It is a wonderful show. We were about central in Row O.

Level Contributor
388 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jersey Boys seating advice

Thanks Frommy, mainly only left and right orchestra are coming up so I think I will go with which is closest to the stage.

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,662 posts
418 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jersey Boys seating advice

For the show I want to see the best choices are row J center Mezzanine or row M far left side on the end in Orchestra. Any preference to which seats are better?

4. Re: Jersey Boys seating advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2014, 06:16