We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top of the Rock

Mass
Level Contributor
161 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Top of the Rock

After reading the many reviews about the TOTR vs the ESB we have decided to go with the TOTR. And, we realize that is is best viewed in the day time. The web site "NewYork.com" offers discounted tickets for this attraction. Has anyone used this web site for pre purchased tickets? If so, will it save us time as well as a few extra bucks? Any advice about this web site? Thanks

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Top of the Rock

the lines at TOTR are very limited

what price are the tickets on newyork.com?

Millbrook, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,731 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Top of the Rock

If the tickets are for specific days and/or times, I would not pre-purchase. Don't want to be tied to a specific day and the weather turn out bad for views. Lines are usually not bad and move quickly, and there are people in the area passing out $2 or $3 discounts.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,535 posts
1,683 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Top of the Rock

I would just turn up on a suitable day and purchase the tickets. I would not be one to be tied to a particular day and time.

Edited: 12 March 2013, 21:42
Mass
Level Contributor
161 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Top of the Rock

Tickets are not for a specific date or time - Tcket prices are 19.00 adult, 18.00 senior, and 13.00 child. Any time I can save money is good

5. Re: Top of the Rock

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2014, 05:17