I'm just looking for some advise as I've been looking around but don't seem to have much answers to my questions. We're planning a trip to the US in April and will be in NYC for 7 days. This will be the first time for us in the USA. We're a group of 4 adults and 2 kids (aged 3yrs old and 4months old).
Any recommendations for accommodation?
A rough Itinerary:
- Day 1: Arrive, relax, Rockerfella Centre - top of the rocks obseravtion deck
- Day 2: Statue of Liberty, Straten Island Ferry, Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Heights Promenade, Broadway
- Day 3: Central Park and Central park zoo
- Day 4: Empire state building, New York Library, Grand central station, Times square, Madison Square Park
- Day 5: Niagara Falls (overnight)
- Day 6: Arrive back from Niagara Falls
- Day 7: Relax, 5th avenue, Shopping
- Day 8: Check out and fly out
Is this realistic (keeping in mind the two young ones in tow)? Since it is a family holiday with very young kids, we wanted to take it a bit easy and not run around mad doing ALL the "must do's" but also not miss out either (since we'll be flying half way around the globe to visit).
I'd be very interested to hear any advice with regards to this as I feel quite overwhelmed with the sheer amount of information out there but nothing for my specific situation I feel.