We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wicked Tickets

Charlotte
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wicked Tickets

Trying to get tickets for Wicked- seems to be difficult. For June 10th or 11th. Any ideas where I can get tickets - other than ticketmaster or should I move on to another show? I need 4 tickets total.

NJ
Level Contributor
6,572 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wicked Tickets

Depends on how determined you are to see it.

There are premium seat tickets at 2x the price.

Also, any website other than ticketmaster.com is run by scalpers.

Most people buy Wicked tickets MONTHS in advance.

Charlotte
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wicked Tickets

Can you recommend another show? My mom wanted to see wicked but we weren't sure what other shows were really good to go see?

chicago,IL
Level Contributor
235 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wicked Tickets

Wicked is also playing in Philadelphia and Chicago with excellent casts. That might be an option for you. It has been sold out in Chicago in advance, but you might have luck.

New York City
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wicked Tickets

The show is sold out. You could try ticketmaster 2 days before you want to go and HOPE some house seats are avaialble (slim chance), but I'd pick another show.

Indiana
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wicked Tickets

Ebay has an auction for 2 tickets on those dates. You might try emailing the seller to see if she has any others.

St. Louis
Level Contributor
39 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wicked Tickets

Honestly, I don't know of anything that can compare to Wicked. It's got to be my all-time favorite. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels is a fun musical/comedy. Lucy Arnaz(sp?) joins the cast very soon.

I haven't seen the Drowsy Chaperone, but it's nominated for a lot of Tony's. I'm seeing Pajama Game again that weekend, but it's near the end of the run so I imagine tickets would be hard to get.

Have you thought of Jersey Boys, Phantom or Hairspray?

7. Re: Wicked Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 00:17