We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Central Park Question

Scotand, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Central Park Question

How long would it take to expore Central Park and what are the ebst places to visit within the park? Thanx!

Scotand, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Central Park Question

?

New York, NY
Level Contributor
2,569 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Central Park Question

Depends on what you like to do. Seems like every time I explore the Park, I run into something new (and I live here). So, it can take you a long time to see everything.

I like the lake at the boathouse and the rocky paths around there. The Children's Zoo is nice for kids. There is also some very nice places farther north that are somewhat deserted. I'd also recommend taking a look at Riverside Park.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
878 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Central Park Question

this website lists some great parts of central park. so you can pick and choose from those if you like.

theinsider.com/nyc/attractions/2central.htm

my favorites are the belvedere castle, the great lawn, the jackie onassis reservoir, strawberry fields, bethesda terrace (fountain), the zoo and the sheep meadow.

Nyc (Upper West...
Level Contributor
6,910 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Central Park Question

Look at these links:

http://www.centralparknyc.org/

centralpark2000.com/database/database_home.h…

5. Re: Central Park Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 19:16