We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newark airport to Battery Park City/TriBeCa

Southport, North...
Level Contributor
531 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Newark airport to Battery Park City/TriBeCa

I will be visiting my daughter at her new condo for Mothers Day weekend. I'm flying on Jet Blue out of Boston into Newark and would like to know the quickest, least costly way to get from the airport to this park of the city. Thanks very much!

New York NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
11,144 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Newark airport to Battery Park City/TriBeCa

AirTrain Newark / NJ Transit is $12.50

AirTrain Newark / NJ Transit connects the airport with New York Penn Station.

The subway connects Penn Station with Battery Park City / TriBeCa - depending on exactly where you're going, the A, C, and E to Chambers might be best for you or the 1 to Rector Street might be best for you - difficult to say but your daughter should know the closest subway station.

Taxi is very expensive because of the crossing of state lines and the very high tolls.

Another option is either a taxi from the terminal to Newark Penn Station for the PATH train (or simply taking the #62 bus from the airport to Newark Penn Station for the PATH train to World Trade Center).

Edited: 13 April 2013, 01:20
2. Re: Newark airport to Battery Park City/TriBeCa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2014, 05:17