We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Basketball in May

Melbourne
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Basketball in May

Hi all,

I will be in NYC from 10-19 May and would love to catch a basketball game as I hear they are lots of fun. I have heard May might be somewhat challenging to get tickets.

If anyone could point me to the right direction for tickets and game schedules that would be great.

I also wouldnt mind seeing a baseball game..

Thanks in advance :)

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Basketball in May

The Knicks play in Manhattan an the Nets play in Brooklyn. Realistically, both teams could be out of the playoffs by them.

Try stubhub.com for tickets. Expect to pay a good price for either home games.....

Melbourne
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Basketball in May

Thanks for that :)

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
7,999 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Basketball in May

This is the middle of playoff season with the Knicks and the Nets both contenders. This means that IF the teams are still in contention, tickets will be at a premium. But all is not lost. Check out the basketball that is played at "The Cage" on 6th Ave and 4th Street in Greenwich Village. High quality enthusiastic playground games, sometimes with NBA players involved.

4. Re: Basketball in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2014, 07:18