We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many days to go??????????????????

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Topic
How many days to go??????????????????

How many till you arrive in the big Apple? - and where u staying?

7 Days for us for our 6th Wedding anniversary, arriving ex Dublin on Aer Lingus, staying at the Beacon Hotel. My first time and cant wait!!!!!!! (slowly ticking off things to do/places to go/attraction passes/small denomination dollars etc etc etc). Weather forecast looks good too!!

Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Guernsey
Level Contributor
5,233 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: How many days to go??????????????????

@Sanna: 14 nights in the Belvedere ...wow, jealous ^_^

CHICAGO
Level Contributor
558 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: How many days to go??????????????????

45 days and counting!

Bringing my daughter (her first time) for her 8th grade graduation gift!!

calgary. ab
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
33. Re: How many days to go??????????????????

100 Days! We'll be at the Radio City Apartments. First time for our family of 4. Doing Washington DC and Atlantic City Week before.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: How many days to go??????????????????

67 days for me!!! Going for my 40th birthday on 4th July. Staying at the Casablanca in Times Square. Can't wait.

Santa Monica, CA
Destination Expert
for Santa Monica
Level Contributor
18,676 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: How many days to go??????????????????

25 days!

My son is flying up from Florida to meet us for a 4 day NYC visit, then husband, daughter and I are off on an Italian tour (son's in grad school and can't get the time off). Right now, I'm more excited about NYC; haven't seen my son in 5 months. We have scheduled Jon Stewart and Tenement Museum. Plans include Top of the Rock, boat ride to see the city and Statue of Liberty, MOMA, Central Park, Vanya and Sonya, and...... and eat some East Coast goodies.

When I was growing up in CT, my grandmother always had Wise potato chips. Hope they are still around. Bet they won't taste the same as I remember! On the food list is a New York bagel (I just have to know if it's true what they say: "you can't get a good bagel in LA."), Jewish deli, and cheese cake.

Because of our Italy plans, budget is paramount, so thanks to the good people of this forum for LIC and the Country Inn & Suites.

Ohio
Level Contributor
9,057 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: How many days to go??????????????????

66 days Hotel Giraffe!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
16,814 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: How many days to go??????????????????

231 days.

Not sure where I am staying yet, I'm keeping an eye out for good deals. So far I have grabbed a cancellable deal at the Gramercy Park Hotel for $2494.00 (incl taxes) for 7 nights.

socal
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
38. Re: How many days to go??????????????????

12 days. Staying in Long Island City for the third time. Will be bringing my nephew, his girlfriend and my sister along for for the fun. Looking forward to drinks at Jimmy's Corner, lunch at Margon and the Brooklyn flea.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: How many days to go??????????????????

4 sleeps to go,

Bristol, UK
Level Contributor
25 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: How many days to go??????????????????

24 days to go! First time visit staying at Royal Park Hotel with hubby - very excited and can't wait to try Peter Lugers!