We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eventi or ink 48

florida
Level Contributor
72 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Eventi or ink 48

My wife and I have been to the city many times. Trying to find a new location. Have to be at penn station at 7:30am one morning. I know that eventi is close. We love to eat and walk neighborhoods. Going to dinner one night in the meat packing district and a show in TS. Any thoughts on which one would be best. Btw would also like a nice work out facility. Thanks

New York NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
11,144 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eventi or ink 48

I love the INK48 - it is definitely one of my favorite places. I love the rooftop. The hotel is great.

The Eventi is great too. I just don't love the area where the Eventi is located. It isn't bad but I just don't care for it.

Others can argue with me for saying this but I actually find the far west side more appealing than the area around 6th Avenue and 30th / 31st Street. I like The INK48. I just feel the area around The Eventi lacks any oomph. It isn't a very clear / easy black and white - it is just a feeling (qualitative / not quantitative)

The Eventi is certainly more convenient to Penn Station though - kind of hard to argue with that.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,334 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eventi or ink 48

The Eventi is a more convenient location for the things you list. Map them. Have a look at photos on

Oyster.com

I agree the Eventi location is not very snazzy but Ink48 is a good 10 min walk to the nearest subway.

3. Re: Eventi or ink 48

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2014, 05:17