We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helicopter_Flight_Services.... at night vs day ?

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Helicopter_Flight_Services.... at night vs day ?

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g60763-d…

Want to fly with these guys and was wondering if anyone has done the night tour? Is that better than the day?

I do like the idea of seeing all the lights but will i miss out on anything thats cool to see in daylight from the air?

Thanks

Tour America
Bus Tours, City Tours, Night Tours, Shopping Tours, Day Trips
Heart of the Art
Night Tours, Private Tours
Alex's Tours
Walking Tours, Cultural Tours, Literary, Art & Music Tours, Night Tours
Autentico Nueva York
Night Tours, Day Trips
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Helicopter_Flight_Services.... at night vs day ?

are you happy to go to the NJ location for the night tour since they dont do night tours leaving from Manhattan?

Personally, I think its not v good vfm and I would also be concerned about safety

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Helicopter_Flight_Services.... at night vs day ?

Oh really?

Never thought about it that way actually, does any company do night tours I wonder or would you know?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Helicopter_Flight_Services.... at night vs day ?

Well thats what the website says

I dont know but it seems pretty dangerous to me

Manchester. U.K.
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Helicopter_Flight_Services.... at night vs day ?

I can't comment on that particular firm but I can recommend Liberty. They did us a brilliant tour and were incredibly understanding when we were late for our flight. I'm sure a night flight is very pretty but you'll see much more in daylight. I wouldn't worry about safety as their record is exemplary. I'd be more worried about the taxis if I were you!

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
623 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Helicopter_Flight_Services.... at night vs day ?

I would'nt worry about safety day or night, I've flown in heli's for well over 20 years. Safer than a car. What you have to weigh up is what are you going to get out of it?. What will you actually see?.

Night time; lights and thats it

Day time; breath taking sky lines and jaw dropping views

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Helicopter_Flight_Services.... at night vs day ?

I'm sure the lights are pretty but it's a lot of money to just see pretty lights . That's it. It's dark so nothing else to see .

7. Re: Helicopter_Flight_Services.... at night vs day ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2014, 06:16