We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights all booked for April 2014 :-) YEAH!!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
260 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Flights all booked for April 2014 :-) YEAH!!

Booked our flights for next year - I realise some may think its a little too early but with 14 people travelling and set dates we needed to book as soon as released, really. Paid £600 each which it a little more that what we wanted (was thinking more between £500-£550) but hey they are booked now.

Also visiting Washington, Philadelphia and Atlantic City - I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions nearer the time :-)

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights all booked for April 2014 :-) YEAH!!

I thought I was mad, I've booked for march first wedding anniversary

New York City
Level Contributor
5,366 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights all booked for April 2014 :-) YEAH!!

I booked a few weeks ago for my Summer trip to central Europe. A year in advance is crazy

england
Level Contributor
90 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights all booked for April 2014 :-) YEAH!!

Not crazy at all...

good for you..sounds like trip of a lifetime.

you enjoy the planning..almost the best bit :)

Liverpool
Level Contributor
260 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights all booked for April 2014 :-) YEAH!!

Not crazy at all when you have to accommodate for 14 -:)

This'll be my 6th time in New York & really looking forward to it - I'm sure the planning will start in a few months time we just need to decide if we're getting bus or train to all the other places -:)

yorkshire
Level Contributor
4,282 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights all booked for April 2014 :-) YEAH!!

Oh I don't think it's too early to book at all. Makes sense with budgeting. I'm looking at flights, Manchester - New York - Orlando then back to Manchester. Next march/ April time too. Who did you book your flights with, by any chance? I've seen them for around £600 each with united. Unsure if that's a good price though...

Liverpool
Level Contributor
260 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flights all booked for April 2014 :-) YEAH!!

That's a similar route that some of our group is doing & the paid £625 with united & £100 for the internal flight (Washington - Orlando) but they are flying back from Orlando

We booked direct with airline in the end as they were the same price as other booking sites but we were looking at net flights & ebookers & at one point they were cheaper but when we came to book the flight had increased!!

7. Re: Flights all booked for April 2014 :-) YEAH!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2014, 06:17