We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July 4 Fireworks with 2 kids - best spot?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
July 4 Fireworks with 2 kids - best spot?

Looking for advice - we are staying in New Jersey but apparently you cannot see the fireworks from the hotel. So we are looking for best spot to watch fireworks with two kids. Not looking for anything expensive.

Any suggestions that do not involve high prices or standing for 4 hours straight? Thanks!!!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,190 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: July 4 Fireworks with 2 kids - best spot?

Hard question, even after spending almost my entire life in ny, I have not stood on the streets to watch new years eve ball drop, nor fireworks as an adult.

Made the mistake of driving to long island jones beach to watch fireworks w my parents as a child n , got stuck for 3 hours after trying to drive out, n never ever again tried anything similar again.

Carbonear, Canada
Level Contributor
158 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: July 4 Fireworks with 2 kids - best spot?

bump

3. Re: July 4 Fireworks with 2 kids - best spot?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2014, 06:16