We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from JFK to Bed Stuy

CA
Level Contributor
227 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Taxi from JFK to Bed Stuy

I am landing at JFK at midnight on a Friday. How much should I expect to pay for a taxi ride to Bed Stuy?

Thank you!

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,783 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from JFK to Bed Stuy

If you are going to visit someone they should be able to answer the question. If you are going to an apartment you rented....

a. apartment rentals are illegal for less than 30 days

b. many apartment rentals are scams

c. Bed Stuy is not a good place to necessarily stay.

CA
Level Contributor
227 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from JFK to Bed Stuy

Thank you for that informative reply. I am going to stay with friends who had just recently moved there, and they don't know the answer.

That's why I asked here.

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
11,132 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from JFK to Bed Stuy

Be sure to come to with detailed driving directions. It's unlikely the driver will know how to get there. Some drivers will be reluctant to go to Bed-Stuy, especially at midnight, but they are required to do so. Since you're getting the cab at the airport there will be an official dispatcher who can, if necessary, remind the driver that he has to take you anywhere in New York City that you want to go.

CA
Level Contributor
227 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from JFK to Bed Stuy

Thanks, that's good to know.

Any sense of how much this ride should cost?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi from JFK to Bed Stuy

If you are looking for economical service then check for roslynlimo service. They provide good service on very reasonable price.

Juneau, Alaska
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi from JFK to Bed Stuy

Using this site...........

http://www.taxifarefinder.com/

It would be approx. $45-50 incl tip.

7. Re: Taxi from JFK to Bed Stuy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2014, 05:17