We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with roof top bar

Norway
Level Contributor
140 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with roof top bar

Hi. We had 4 wonderful days in NYC with our two small kids and are now in Florida. We have one night in NYC before heading homw and are looking for a recommendation. We stayed at the best western plus hospitality house in midtown east which waa great with small kids but want a bit of adult time on our last night. I would like to get a babysitter and head up to the roof top bar with DH. Any hotels you recommend with grear views?

Launceston...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with roof top bar

Google Affinia Shelburne or "Manhattans best rooftop bars" and then have a ball!

United States
Level Contributor
365 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with roof top bar

230 5th, vu bar (top of la quinta hotel in koreatown, the standard hotel

Norway
Level Contributor
140 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with roof top bar

Thanks. I am looking for a hotel where we can stay with a roof top bar rather than just a bar. The standard appears to be havibg construction going on and the 230 5th isn't a hotel. I'll check out the others

Knoxville, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
1,061 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with roof top bar

I'm pretty sure the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square has one.

NYC / Fire Island...
Level Contributor
7,496 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel with roof top bar

Hola.

For a hotel with a rooftop bar and a great view you may want to consider “The View Lounge” on the 48th floor of the Marriott Marquis in Times Square at 1535 Broadway where they serve classic drinks and a large assortment of wines and beers while the Lounge slowly rotates around atop the building giving you 360 degree views of the City. Note: the drinks are expensive, but very good.

For more information, see:

http://www.theviewnyc.com

Hope this helps. Your questions are always welcome.

Abrazos,

Matt

Casa Hoffa (South), Bahia Chahue, Huatulco, MX

Casa Hoffa (North), Fire Island, NY USA

United States
Level Contributor
365 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel with roof top bar

so the la quinta koreatown might be an option, i dont know what the hotel is like (check reviews). most people would probably not like the area, but i happen to love koreatown :)

hey if prices are lower at the standard because of construction, it might be worth it. those rooms & views are amazing :)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11,508 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel with roof top bar

Hard to recommend one without your budget, but here's a list.

Hotel Metro

The Strand

Affinia Shelburne

Kimberly Hotel

Library Hotel

Roosevelt Hotel

The James Hotel

The Peninsula

Hudson Hotel

Empire Hotel

Gansevoort (either one)

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel with roof top bar

Hey Banany73:-) You may also want to check out www.ink48.com/ Best.. and enJOY!

9. Re: Hotel with roof top bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2014, 06:17