We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laguardia Airport lockers or baggage storage?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
81 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Laguardia Airport lockers or baggage storage?

Does Laguardia Airport have lockers or a place where I can safely leave my baggage for the day while I go to the Mets game? Citi Stadium told me I cannot bring my baggage.

Thank you

Astoria, New York
Level Contributor
15,526 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Laguardia Airport lockers or baggage storage?

There is no baggage storage at LaGuardia Airport.

http://www.panynj.gov/faqs/airports.html

Perhaps one of the hotels near LGA might have a check room?

NYC / Fire Island...
Level Contributor
7,496 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laguardia Airport lockers or baggage storage?

Depending on your airline and membership, there may be an opportunity at LGA. On what airline are you flying?

CH

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
81 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laguardia Airport lockers or baggage storage?

We are flying American Airlines but it says operated by American Eagle. Any where near CIti Stadium that I could leave them?

Thanks

NYC / Fire Island...
Level Contributor
7,496 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Laguardia Airport lockers or baggage storage?

As you are flying with AA (incoming and outgoing), and if you are a member of the Admirals Club, ask the customer service about leaving your bag between flights.

CH

5. Re: Laguardia Airport lockers or baggage storage?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2014, 06:19