We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bakery Near Times Square

Nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bakery Near Times Square

Hi - Me my Mum and Sister are coming to NY at the end of August for my sisters 30th. It is her birthday while we are there and I want to get her a cake or something for it.. but I have no idea where to start. I have googled a few places but cant for the life of me figure out if there anywhere near where I will be!!

Does anyone know of any bakeries near the Holiday Inn, Times Square that I could order online in advance or pop in when I arrive in the city?

Thanks

Sarah

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11,508 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bakery Near Times Square

You can order a cake for delivery to the hotel. Not in TS, but excellent, are Two Little Red Hens and Billy's.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
95,920 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bakery Near Times Square

There are about 5 Holiday Inns near Times Square. There are none called Holiday Inn TS. There's a Holiday Inn Express Times Square which is at 343 west 39th st. Is that where you are? It may sound picky, but I'm preparing you for the fact that you need to be precise about names and locations.

Ok, on to bakeries, I agree with kateoz that ordering something and having it delivered to the hotel is your best idea but make sure the hotel will keep it in a fridge or that whatever you order doesn't need refrigeration. I also like Two Little Red Hens (haven't tried Billy's). Empire is another really good bakery. They will also deliver but hefty $25 charge to do so. (Don't know what 2 Little charges).

yelp.com/biz/…20Cake

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bakery Near Times Square

If she's a fan of Cake Boss, Buddy Velastro has a branch in the Port Authority Terminal.

Nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bakery Near Times Square

Fab thanks for your help

nyc
Level Contributor
436 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bakery Near Times Square

Little pie company has great cakes also. You can get them in a variety of sizes and is a short walk west from TS.

6. Re: Bakery Near Times Square

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2014, 05:15