We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nba tickets

Middlesex London...
Level Contributor
169 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Nba tickets

Can someone tell me when nba tickets come out for march please. I am coming to NYC on 5th march for 3 nights. It's my 7th time to the city and would like to watch a game.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nba tickets

The schedule is meant to be released tomorrow but not sure when the tickets go on Sale! I'm wanting tickets for February!

Middlesex London...
Level Contributor
169 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nba tickets

Ok thanks Leah

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
945 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nba tickets

The schedule is meant to be released today, but no sign yet....I hope because of the time difference.

I'm assuming you can buy tickets as soon as the schedule is released, but I'm just guessing as a result of season tickets being available already.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
187 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Nba tickets

Hi,

Schedule is released tomoz and you can buy tickets from each teams website through www.nba.com

Do be aware that because the Nets have bought well in the off season they are going to be premium viewing for big games like vs Heat, Bulls, OKC and Lakers.

So expect some hefty priced tickets for any Brooklyn games. The Knicks games are always good value and Madison Square Garden is closer that Brooklyn, even though both venues are easy to get via subway...

Hope this helps out a bit.

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
945 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nba tickets

Thanks Jezkim, we're hoping to see both, as me and my boyfriend prefer different teams.....fingers crossed for some reasonably priced games while we're there.

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
945 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nba tickets

FYI for the other Brits, the schedule will be released at 6pm New York time, so 11pm here on nba.com

Edited: 06 August 2013, 13:42
atlanta,ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, St. George Island
Level Contributor
3,293 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nba tickets

stubhub.com is best way to get tickets if you live outside the US--they are a reseller but have the best seats and will deliver the tickets electronically to you

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Nba tickets

Thanks for the info bigbomoho and lynz :)

Middlesex London...
Level Contributor
169 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nba tickets

When does tickets come out

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
945 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Nba tickets

Knicks are away the whole time we're there. The boyfriend is not happy lol. Off to the Nets we go!