We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What time to arrive for 10:30 tickets at 9.11 memorial?

Bedford, NH
Level Contributor
112 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
What time to arrive for 10:30 tickets at 9.11 memorial?

We are booked for the 9/11 memorial at 10:30. I believe that is the earliest time available - at least it was 2 weeks ago when I got our passes.

Is there a line for people who have passes, or just for people who didn't reserve in advance?

THanks!

ps we are visiting on a weekday - Tuesday Aug 20.

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
23,604 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What time to arrive for 10:30 tickets at 9.11 memorial?

Yes, there are two lines, one for reserved ticket holders and one for those without passes. I have no firsthand knowledge, but my impression is that you should arrive about 5-15 minutes before your entrance time.They ask that you not arive earlier than 30 minutes before.

http://www.911memorial.org/you-arrive

CHICAGO
Level Contributor
524 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What time to arrive for 10:30 tickets at 9.11 memorial?

I am pretty sure there were 2 seperate lines.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,399 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What time to arrive for 10:30 tickets at 9.11 memorial?

Two lines but you can arrive early and you will get in as soon as you get through security. We went about half an hour before our time and we left not too long after our time slot.

4. Re: What time to arrive for 10:30 tickets at 9.11 memorial?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2014, 06:19