We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which seats to buy for Jersey Boys

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
Which seats to buy for Jersey Boys

I'm in the process of purchasing tickets for the Jersey Boys for the end of August. I'm using a discount code, and there are limited seats. Would you choose orchestra row H seat 14 16 (all the way to the side) or mezzanine row C 101 102, aisle seats? Same price.

Thanks in advance for all you help!

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
133 reviews
from US$175.00*
Special Offer
New York City Big Apple Helicopter...
1,100 reviews
from US$199.00*
US$214.00
Best Seller
New York in One Day Guided...
972 reviews
from US$83.99*
Best Seller
Empire State Building Tickets...
2,373 reviews
from US$36.00*
Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Guernsey
Level Contributor
5,237 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which seats to buy for Jersey Boys

If I understand correclty, this site advices you to avoid Orchestra side seats higher than 8 and Mezz row higher than M

entertainment-link.com/broadway-theaters.asp

so I guess those Mezz aisles seats would be your best bet ( I love Mezz seats ^_^)

Edited: 11 August 2013, 02:59
Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Guernsey
Level Contributor
5,237 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which seats to buy for Jersey Boys

this may help you give an idea of the Mezz view:

…staticflickr.com/3185/2395661801_3152753662…

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which seats to buy for Jersey Boys

Thanks Meyem! A picture is worth a thousand words. Although row H is the 8th row, so technically those seats are still good. I am terrible at making decisions. Seats will probably all sold out by the time I go to buy :-)

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Which seats to buy for Jersey Boys

What about seats in Mezz row A? Do you have to lean forward to see over the railing, or is it unobstructed even if leaning back? Thank again!

5. Re: Which seats to buy for Jersey Boys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2014, 06:20