We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

radiocity xmas spectacular - seating

Australia
Level Contributor
204 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
radiocity xmas spectacular - seating

Hi all,

I'm thinking of getting tickets for this. Any thoughts on seating - orchestra 2 or 6 (side), closer to the stage, or centre orchestra, but at the back (around rows J/K onwards).

We are a family with kids (8-12years) so I'm thinking closer to the stage but on the side.

Thanks

Australia
Level Contributor
204 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: radiocity xmas spectacular - seating

We decided on the side area, closer to the stage (rows GG and HH of Orchestra2, near the aisle).

I now have another question if anyone can help me out. I have to get the tickets by will call for a 10am show on Dec 23rd (as I'm not from the USA). The website says the box office is open at 11.30am-6.30pm (from memory), I can't pick up the tickets the night before as my flight doesn't get in until 7.30pm. I assume they will open the box office at least one hour before the scheduled event ie at 9am? I just can't find out about this on the website. Does anyone know if the box office will be open before the 10am show?

Thanks in advance.

New York
Level Contributor
144 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: radiocity xmas spectacular - seating

I would not assume that at all; the website seems to be directly contradicting that -- in other words, even though your show is at 10, the box office will not open until 11:30. I think you need to contact them to find out if things are different in December, or if you need to find some other way of getting your tickets, as it looks to me as if the box office will not be open in time for you to pick them up.

Whittlesey, United...
Level Contributor
683 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: radiocity xmas spectacular - seating

It is a shame that only residents of the UsA can print them at home, we had to pay extra and will have to pick them up, would have been so much easier to print at home!

PARIS
Level Contributor
12,812 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: radiocity xmas spectacular - seating

Did I see a livingsocial offer for this?

Edited: 21 August 2013, 14:59
Australia
Level Contributor
204 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: radiocity xmas spectacular - seating

I dont know about the discount from living social. I used a link from another post on TA, with the code save24 to get a discount (only comes up for selected dates).

Does anyone know what the email address is for the box office? I booked through Ticketmaster which has a different email.

Thanks.

Astoria, New York
Level Contributor
12,530 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: radiocity xmas spectacular - seating

Most of the year there are only evening performances, so I think that accounts for the short-ish box office hours. While it seems likely that they will have extended hours due to all the daytime performances, I'd confirm by calling their Christmas Hotline at Ticketmaster at 866-858-0007 or emailing http://www.radiocity.com/global/contact.html

From the FAQ: The Will Call window is located at Windows #7 and 8 and, at times, at adjacent windows in the Box Office. If you are picking up tickets at Will Call, please bring valid photo ID, the credit card used to purchase the tickets with and your confirmation number. Please be aware that the Will Call window generally closes 1/2 hour after the event start time. http://www.radiocity.com/faq.html#W

(P.S. "will call" is American for the ticket pick up window.)

Australia
Level Contributor
204 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: radiocity xmas spectacular - seating

Thanks for your help. I have emailed them and will see what they say.

Australia
Level Contributor
204 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: radiocity xmas spectacular - seating

Haven't received a reply from either the Radiocity or Ticketmaster email. They don't make it easy for non-US residents who are supporting their business!!!

9. Re: radiocity xmas spectacular - seating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2014, 07:19