We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Statue of Liberty - Crown Ticket

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Statue of Liberty - Crown Ticket

Hi all,

Flying to NYC tomorrow for the first and I was looking at pre-booking Crown/Statue of Liberty tickets last night.

The official website show no availability until November! Would I be be able to get tickets for the Crown in person or is there any way I can get my hands on Crown tickets?

Many thanks in advance

Astoria, New York
Level Contributor
12,478 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Statue of Liberty - Crown Ticket

No.

There is very limited access to the crown, and since several million visit every year tickets go very quickly.

"No more than 10 people will be allowed in the crown at a time, he said, and officials anticipate that will allow for 30 visitors an hour."

…nytimes.com/2009/…

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11,508 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Statue of Liberty - Crown Ticket

Once they are gone, they are gone.

The Monument access is still very worthwhile if there are tickets available for your dates.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Statue of Liberty - Crown Ticket

Oh well, nothing I can do I guess! Will settle for the monument ticket.

Thanks to you both!

4. Re: Statue of Liberty - Crown Ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2014, 06:20