We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Smith-Does it matter which location?

Tallahassee, Florida
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
The Smith-Does it matter which location?

I am thinking about making reservations here for Thanksgiving dinner. Is one location better than the others?

Thanks!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
99,461 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Smith-Does it matter which location?

The midtown and Lincoln Center locations are likely to have more out of towners whereas the village location is likely to have more locals....if that matters to you. The Lincoln Center location doesn't get as good reviews here

menupages.com/restaurants/…

Whether that's accurate, I don't know.

New York
Level Contributor
351 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Smith-Does it matter which location?

I have only have been to The Smith in the East Village and am confounded by the applause. It is fine for a quick meal but not exceptional, especially in the East Village.

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
12,083 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Smith-Does it matter which location?

Great Mac n Cheese in the east village location and a little surprise in the basement, besides the vintage photo booth.

Whiz covered it well as far as which one to choose

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Smith-Does it matter which location?

I've enjoyed the Smith - eaten there several times. can't vouch for Thanksgiving... but its a lovely place.

Tallahassee, Florida
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Smith-Does it matter which location?

Thank you all! I know the Smith as been reccommended on most of the "Where to eat Thanksgiving" threads.

6. Re: The Smith-Does it matter which location?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2014, 05:20