We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New York Knicks tickets

Kos Town, Greece
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
New York Knicks tickets

Hello NY forum!

12th of February New york Knicks vs Sacramento Kings

I want to reserve/purchase buy 3 tickets.

Is there any website to do that?

What is the average ticket price? Will the prices go up/down the closer we get to the match date?

(not looking for something special or seats too close to the court)

Thanks for your time!

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
417 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New York Knicks tickets

Hi if you go on ticketmaster.com you can buy your tickets and pick them up when you get there.

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New York Knicks tickets

You can also use stubhub.com and select tickets with an "instant download" or "electronic delivery" option and you will get an e-mail with copies of the tickets.

Average price varies. The Kings stink so you might even be able to purchase tickets the day of the game at MSG's box office...

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
438 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New York Knicks tickets

I've bought tickets for this game from Stubhub, I found that tickets were cheaper there than via ticketmaster.

I selected electronic delivery and have had the tickets already.

Kos Town, Greece
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: New York Knicks tickets

thanks for all the answers

@ipswich1984

do you know how much is one average ticket for knicks?

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
438 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New York Knicks tickets

Well I've paid $66 per ticket for my tickets, they were $95 on ticketmaster for he same area.

We did buy the cheapest tickets on there but not sure what the average is, I would find the area you want to sit and then compare ticket prices on stubhub and ticketmaster. If you see a price your happy with then get the tickets.

Yalesville...
Level Contributor
17,914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: New York Knicks tickets

My brother is a NYC sports team nut and he says that STUBHUB is the best option for tickets, RE: availability and pricing.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New York Knicks tickets

Mike - just visit stub hub - you can easily scroll your mouse pointer over different sections of the stadium and see the prices. an average price is hard to pin down. tickets closer to the floor are obviously much more expensive and then prices decrease the higher you go toward the top!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
9,021 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New York Knicks tickets

+1 for Stubhub...great system ...lots of options to filter your choice inc price, area of seating, delivery method. And a great map to work it out the first two.

It's a really impressive system.

dublin
Level Contributor
74 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New York Knicks tickets

Does anyone think you would get cheap tickets the day of a game or the day before. I land in NY on 2nd November and there is game on the 5th... Does anyone think we would get cheaper tickets if we wait until we are in NY to get them and is there anywhere that sells them closer to the time. ie a ticket booth??

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New York Knicks tickets

^^

I just happen to respond to that issue on your other thread. For the Knicks game, it's the 2nd game of the season so it will be tough.

This is what I would do.....swing by MSG's ticket booth during the day(12noon) and see what they have available. If they have tickets, you are all set. If not, if your hotel has a business center, you can go online to stubhub and purchase and print out tickets.