We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NY Jets tickets on day

dublin
Level Contributor
84 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
NY Jets tickets on day

Hi, we arrive to NY on 2nd November and the Jets play in the Metlife stadium the next day (3rd) Does anyone recommend that we wait and buy tickets on the day of the match. Are there ticket booths outside the stadium or does anyone know if people sell cheap tickets outside?

Similarly I want to know the same thing about a NY Knicks game on 5th November?

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NY Jets tickets on day

Stubhub.com

check it out. most popluar site for sporting and event tickets in the US.

you can buy now and print at home.

totally guaranteed. search trip advisor for stubhub as well. you'll see many positive reviews.

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NY Jets tickets on day

**Similarly I want to know the same thing about a NY Knicks game on 5th November?**

That's the 2nd game of the season. I would not bank on walking up to the box office and getting tickets. You can use stubhub.com to secure tickets.

Not saying that you won't be able to get a ticket...but I would get mine in advance. And there is no guaranteeing that you 2+ tickets/seats next to each other..

Edited: 22 October 2013, 22:17
Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NY Jets tickets on day

to add further - much better to buy some tickets at stub hub - often at a discount (its a ticket marketplace and seats will drop in price as the game gets closer to the start date) better not to pay full retail at the stadium/arena.

dublin
Level Contributor
84 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: NY Jets tickets on day

Great thank you. I will keep an eye on Stub Hub up until the day I leave.

5. Re: NY Jets tickets on day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2014, 06:20