We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar/Pub showing Horse Racing (Breeders Cup 2nd November)

dublin
Level Contributor
85 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Bar/Pub showing Horse Racing (Breeders Cup 2nd November)

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere we could go for a drink and watch the horse racing live from Santa Anita. We are staying on 39th Street between 8th and 9th Avenue. We do not mind walking/getting the subway somewhere to watch the racing.

Thanks in advance.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
99,728 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bar/Pub showing Horse Racing (Breeders Cup 2nd November)

Simple google search

beerauthoritynyc.com/blogs/…

DC
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bar/Pub showing Horse Racing (Breeders Cup 2nd November)

The Beer Authority is probably your best choice.

FYI, if you're staying at the Element, go to whatever effort you can to get a room on the highest possible floor (there are 40). I stayed there a couple of times recently and they have a severe elevator shortage. If you get stuck on an intermediate floor, you will wait while elevators that filled up before they got down to you pass by. I'm not kidding, it's really bad. One morning, it took me 20 minutes to get down from the 14th floor. Alternatively, you could go for a low floor and just walk down.

3. Re: Bar/Pub showing Horse Racing (Breeders Cup 2nd November)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2014, 06:19