We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mandy Patinkin 2 man show

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
14,089 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Mandy Patinkin 2 man show

I remember reading that Mandy Patinkin is going to be in a 2 man show this season on Broadway but I can't seem to find any mention of it on Bing. Does anyone remember the show title (& better yet, the show dates?)

BTW, this is not his tour with Patti LuPone. I have tickets to that here in Syracuse.

Thanks for helping my old brain,

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,403 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mandy Patinkin 2 man show

The Last Two People on Earth

broadway.com/buzz/…

Woodbury, New York
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mandy Patinkin 2 man show

classicstage.org/season/…

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
14,089 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mandy Patinkin 2 man show

Thanks to you both.

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
14,089 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mandy Patinkin 2 man show

Now the dilemma is do I dare brave both the weather & the Christmas crowds to see even Patinkin in a workshop production even if I'll also get to see "my" Angel Tree at the Met Museum??????

Manhattan
Level Contributor
8,920 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mandy Patinkin 2 man show

This sounds great! As long as he's with another actor and there's a script he won't be hassling the audience. I like him a lot but many years ago he was so obnoxious to someone in the audience I couldn't stand watching him

This should be good

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
14,089 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mandy Patinkin 2 man show

I know what you mean although being with another actor won't stop him necessarily. I saw him in Evita & someone came in late & a fight ensued between the latecomers & the people already seated. Patinkin stopped the show cold until the dispute was resolved. As I said, I'm seeing Patinkin & Lupone in a show here in Syracuse & I am wondering already if they will be fireworks.

Still, Patinkin has recently said that he has been diagnosed with some form of mental illness & has been put on meds which have helped so perhaps they're won't be fireworks.

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,743 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mandy Patinkin 2 man show

He puts me to sleep during homeland. Can't imagine lasting through this one

PARIS
Level Contributor
12,812 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Mandy Patinkin 2 man show

Handsome man.

Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
11,065 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mandy Patinkin 2 man show

I'm not a Patinkin fan but since you are this article from the NY Times magazine will be interesting nytimes.com/2013/…

I listen to Jonathan Schwartz on WNYC a lot and he loves Patinkin, but whenever I hear that falsetto off goes my radio!!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
9,213 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mandy Patinkin 2 man show

Oh, I'm seeing him in Melbourne in a few weeks. Wish I hadn't read this thread....