We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photos of Sandy at the Museum of the City of New York

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
9,307 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Photos of Sandy at the Museum of the City of New York

At the Museum of the City of New York from tomorrow:

Rising Waters: Photographs of Sandy.

Presented to mark the one-year anniversary of Superstorm Sandy, Rising Waters draws on work submitted by over a thousand photographers, both professional and amateur, who responded to an open call for images in the storm's wake. The juried exhibition features striking before-and-after images of the hurricane's impact on the New York region, including preparations, the storm's destructive effects, and the ongoing rebuilding efforts.

This exhibition is part of the City Museum's ongoing initiative to present the photographic works of people from all walks of life as they capture pivotal moments in the city's history and is presented in conjunction with the International Center of Photography.

http://www.mcny.org/exhibition/rising-waters

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,858 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photos of Sandy at the Museum of the City of New York

Nice post. Though for me I just need to look at my iPhone. 95% food, 5% Sandy, 1 squirrel. Meaning one picture of a squirrel.

Sandy -- another thing we can never forget

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
9,307 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photos of Sandy at the Museum of the City of New York

I'd ask if it was a photo of squirrel pie, but that might be inappropriately flippant.

3. Re: Photos of Sandy at the Museum of the City of New York

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2014, 05:19