We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rockettes tickets ?

jaxpaige
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rockettes tickets ?

I will be in New York for Thanksgiving this year. We are traveling down from NH on Tuesday morning. While there I am going to take my 16 year old daughter to the Rockettes. Do they give a discount on the day of the show if I buy my tickets directly through the box office. I wouldn't think the tickets would be sold out for a 2;00 showing on that day (but I might be wrong).

Thanks!

Yalesville...
Level Contributor
17,913 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Rockettes tickets ?

Check the RCMH website/or call for exact ticket information - you are referring to the Christmas Spectacular, correct?

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
3,750 posts
403 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rockettes tickets ?

Get your tickets from Ticketmaster, the official seller, and use this code for 2 for 1 tickets: MCDFSI

If you do a search of the forum on this topic you will see that ticket discounts generally stop being available from the end of November/start of December because the show is just so popular it sells out. I would not be waiting until the day to buy the tickets.

jaxpaige
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Rockettes tickets ?

thank you both!

Enterprise, Alabama
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rockettes tickets ?

Ktsnowowl I've tried and tried to use that promotion code tonight but it won't work. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
14,635 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rockettes tickets ?

This article gives you lots of links to discounters. Different discounters have different deals.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g60763-c1146/New-York…

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rockettes tickets ?

Goldstar have discounts at the moment too:

goldstar.com/events/new-york-ny/radio-city-c…

Enterprise, Alabama
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rockettes tickets ?

Thanks! Got Orchestra level for $62 each. Hoping that's a good deal. Either way we are excited!

8. Re: Rockettes tickets ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2014, 06:19