We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do you reserve tickets for the daily show? April 2014?

Calgary, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
How do you reserve tickets for the daily show? April 2014?

I am attending a conference in New York and I would like to go to a recording of the show. The conference is april 13-14, 2014

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
41,753 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How do you reserve tickets for the daily show? April 2014?

Sign up to get their emails - not an easy show to get into as it is so very popular:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/tickets

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How do you reserve tickets for the daily show? April 2014?

The email thing never worked for me. I just check the website on a daily basis (no pun intended) from about 3 months before my dates. I've found recently they've been releasing most of the big batches of tickets on Fridays. They also release smaller batches up until the day of the show itself, so do keep checking back. We've gotten tickets twice this way. It also works the same for the Colbert Report in case you're interested in that too.

San Francisco...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: How do you reserve tickets for the daily show? April 2014?

Regularly check spiffomatic64 on twitter. It is a script that automatically sends a tweet when new tickets become available. I just got tickets for April 2nd this way.

4. Re: How do you reserve tickets for the daily show? April 2014?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 04:15