We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new year's eve 2013 in new york

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
new year's eve 2013 in new york

Hello All,

My bf and I are coming to NY for NYE and we are looking at our options with a budget of $200each! We are 30 and 24 we love a good night out at a club or lounge with great music (r&b, top 40, hip/hop), and wonderful drinks!

I am looking at Greenhouse and 230 Fifth. But I do have some concerns about each! PLEASE HELP US!

Have any of you been there for NYE?

1- Concerned about waiting in line? (we are thinking of buying general admission tickets)

2- Does it get really pack? Is it worth doing a table instead of general admission?

230 Fitfh

Have any of you been there fore NYE?

1- NYE in NY will most likely be below 0, How does that work with the rooftop?

2-How is the music?

If you have been to both, which one would you recommend? Any other ideas or options for NYE please let me know.

Thanks so much

We really appreciate it!

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
140 Reviews
from US$175.00*
New York in One Day Guided...
1,013 Reviews
from US$83.99*
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island...
1,127 Reviews
from US$57.00*
NYC Empire State Observatory...
2,395 Reviews
from US$37.00*
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Brooklyn
Level Contributor
1,904 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: new year's eve 2013 in new york

I repleid to your PM. FYI with a budget of $200 each you will not get a table anywhere. You will need to spend ~$300 after accounting for tax and mandatory tip.

2. Re: new year's eve 2013 in new york

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2014, 05:16