We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diners/Delis near Affinia Manhattan

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,400 posts
143 reviews
Save Topic
Diners/Delis near Affinia Manhattan

We are heading to NYC this week and looking for advice as to where best to get breakfast. We visit NYC regularly and love Scotty's Diner for breakfast when staying in Midtown East but its over 20 mins walk from the hotel so thought we would try to find somewhere else. So far I have found the Malibu Diner but just wanted to ask if anyone can suggest somewhere else near the Affinia Manhattan for both take out or sit in breakfast.

Starbucks is across Seventh Avenue and this was where we went a few times when we stayed there a few years back.

Birmingham, England
Level Contributor
96 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Diners/Delis near Affinia Manhattan

Two closest ones are the Tick Tock diner and Skylight diner.

I've been to the Tick Tock a couple of times and have been happy with the food.

ticktockdinerny.com/Tick_Tock_Diner_N.Y..html

http://www.skylightdinernyc.com/Welcome.tpl

Also the Europa Cafe which is about 30 seconds from the hotel is also an option you could look at.

Crewe, United...
Level Contributor
125 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diners/Delis near Affinia Manhattan

We went to Café Metro at 1359 Broadway at 36th Street when we went last time and we ended up going there everyday! Good food, always fresh and great choice. We go a week on Saturday and I'm pretty sure we'll be there again!

crewejules

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,400 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Diners/Delis near Affinia Manhattan

Thanks for your advice. Much appreciated. I think I may have been in Europa cafe before and it was fine.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Diners/Delis near Affinia Manhattan

Just another shout for Malibu. We enjoyed it so much we're heading back there in a couple of weeks even though we're staying in Chinatown :-)

5. Re: Diners/Delis near Affinia Manhattan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2014, 05:16