We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

traffic condition to woodbury at 3 am

Atlanta, Georgia
1 post
Save Topic
traffic condition to woodbury at 3 am

I am thinking of going to the woodbury outlet at 3 am on black friday. Would the traffic and parking still be that bad even at 2-3 am? My guess was that there would be mad traffic from 9-12 to rush for the opening, and then they get done by 3 or get tired or something and start leaving. Let me know if any of you has done this. Thanks!

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
147 Reviews
from US$175.00*
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island...
1,169 Reviews
from US$57.00*
New York in One Day Guided...
1,055 Reviews
from US$83.99*
NYC Empire State Observatory...
2,417 Reviews
from US$37.00*
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
102,299 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: traffic condition to woodbury at 3 am

I think had you gone to the Woodbury Commons website and seen that many of the stores will open TODAY at 6 pm and then staggered throughout the night, you would know the answer to this question.

www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/hours.asp?id=7

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: traffic condition to woodbury at 3 am

It will be crowded! Many people have that same idea.......

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
39,255 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: traffic condition to woodbury at 3 am

The weather this year is very cold. That means any precipitation on the road is gong to be frozen at that area.( at this moment none is predicted, but still be aware) It may even be what is called "black ice" ( stuff that is there but can't be seen) Seeing you are from Georgia, I urge you to drive carefully. Even if the roads are less crowded resist the urge to speed. You DO, want to get there is one piece and if you are not used to winter driving it is even more dangerous.

Mentioned in this post
Georgia
Georgia
United States
4. Re: traffic condition to woodbury at 3 am

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2014, 05:17