We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from A to B

Nashville, Tennessee
1 post
Save Topic
How to get from A to B

Hello,

I am arriving for the first time EVER in NY at the Megabus station at 7th avenue and 28th st. I need to then get to the nearest subway station that will take me to the Bronx.

One more question- How do I make sure that I get as close to my specific location in the Bronx as possible?

Thank you so much.

-Rachel

Bergen County, New...
Level Contributor
3,828 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get from A to B

Google Maps handles nyc subway very well. Click the Transit icon and enter your two points. You'll see what to do.

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
11,222 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get from A to B

Exactly where in the Bronx are you going?

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,927 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get from A to B

If you have a smartphone, download one of the NYC subway apps. When in need of a subway station, it's easy to use the map feature of the phone to locate the nearest station and then the app to ascertain whether it's the line you're looking for. In some cases, it's easier to walk a block or two in a different direction to save yourself a change of train.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,265 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get from A to B

For your starting address in Google maps you type 7th ave and west 28th street New York, NY

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to get from A to B

You can use hopstop.com. Where in the Bronx? Are you renting an apartment there?

6. Re: How to get from A to B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2014, 05:16