We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JFK to Renaissance Times Square?

England
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
JFK to Renaissance Times Square?

Hi Everyone! Super excited that we have just booked to visit NYC on January 24th for 5 days. Excited is an understatement as this has been a dream of mine for so long! I now have the task of trying to decide which bits I definately want to see and organise some sort of itinary. Firstly I would like to know the best. cheapest way to travel from JFK to our hotel Renaissance Times square? Any advise is grateful Thank you xx

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
147 Reviews
from US$175.00*
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island...
1,169 Reviews
from US$57.00*
New York in One Day Guided...
1,053 Reviews
from US$83.99*
NYC Empire State Observatory...
2,417 Reviews
from US$37.00*
Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
26,112 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: JFK to Renaissance Times Square?

There's a comprehensive FAQ on the right hand side of your screen if you're looking at TripAdvisor on a computer (as opposed to a phone app). It has, among other things, options for transport to and from the airports. I suggest you read that first, and then come back and ask for details about the options sound best to you.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your trip!

2. Re: JFK to Renaissance Times Square?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2014, 05:17