We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NYC info

New Orleans...
1 post
Save Topic
NYC info

There were no results for Coming to NYC December 2014 to sight see especially 9/11 museum. We re a family of volunteer fire fighters. Looking for hood area centrally located and economical.. Begin a new Search:

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
3,750 posts
400 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NYC info

Your post isn't that clear. I think you are after hotel suggestions and if so, you need to tell us what your budget is per night (including taxes). Also if you have any special requirements such as multiple beds in the room or a kitchenette etc you should mention this also.

Manhattan is very easy to get around by subway and there are a number of subway stops near the 9/11 memorial. I would base your accommodation on your budget rather than the proximity to what you want to see and do.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,648 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NYC info

Do you mean you want tickets to the 9/11 memorial and they aren't coming up? If that's it, it may be too early to book.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
41,110 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: NYC info

I doubt you can book for the 9/11 museum (which isn't even open yet) one year in advance; or, for the 9/11 Memorial either. It's just too soon.

4. Re: NYC info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2015, 05:18