We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

baseball suggestions

Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Guernsey
Level Contributor
5,204 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
baseball suggestions

I'll be in NYC in september and these are my choices for the Mets:

vs the Rockies, the Nationals and the Marlins (I think I've these before ...)

which of these games is most likely to be a good one?

as for the Yankees .... It'll have to be the Red Sox, even though I'll still be jet-lagged ... (will try the jetease Jenny posted about ^_^ )

New York, NY
Level Contributor
293 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: baseball suggestions

I would do Mets Vs. Nationals.

Boston
Level Contributor
955 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: baseball suggestions

Another vote for the Nationals game, they were good last season and look to be decent next season also. And Yankees v. Red Sox is always a good matchup and atmosphere so you should have a great time at that game.

Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Guernsey
Level Contributor
5,204 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: baseball suggestions

thanks for that,, it will be the Nationals then,

I'd never heard of them ^_^ (Oh, and yes, I do know about the Red Sox! I'll risk my jet lag for that, for sure!)

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,743 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: baseball suggestions

Yankees-sox will most likely be most entertaining but if it means jetlag than ye Nationals. Although its not a slam dunk, meaning the other 2 matchups can easily be more fun. Unlike soccer in Europe it's much harder to predict who's gonna be good next year.

5. Re: baseball suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2015, 06:19