We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Statue of Liberty

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
540 posts
Save Topic
Statue of Liberty

We have three of us in our group....we all want to visit the Statue of Liberty but I am the only one that wants to go up to the crown....will there be enough to occupy my family while I do the climb or should we plan on them going on to Ellis Island and re-connecting later?

Mentioned in this post
Statue of Liberty
Statue of Liberty
35,879 Reviews
New York City, NY
Ellis Island
Ellis Island
6,429 Reviews
New York City, NY
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,409 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Statue of Liberty

There is plenty for you family to do while you climb to the crown , they may want to go up to the museum and the pedestal at the base of her feet , or they may wish to stroll around the island , or have a coffee in the coffee shop on the island . My family is climbing again in April , but after doing the climb twice I will be exploring the island and the views back into Manhattan , New York and New Jersey this time around

Edited: 07 January 2014, 03:27
Mentioned in this post
Manhattan By Sail - Clipper City Tall Ship
Manhattan By Sail...
350 Reviews
New York City, NY
New Jersey
New Jersey
United States
2. Re: Statue of Liberty

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2015, 05:18