We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Knicks tickets

australia
Level Contributor
136 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Knicks tickets

We are staying in New York for 10 days in April. We want to see a basketball game at Maddison square garden. What is the best way to get tickets?

I see the website has them on sale now. Do they send to Australia. How do I get a good price in tickets ?

Is it better to wait till we get there? We want reasonably good seats, not way up the back.

Amanda

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,199 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Knicks tickets

Book on the website. Pick them up 'will call' on the night.

Astoria, New York
Level Contributor
15,196 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Knicks tickets

nba.com/knicks/tickets/ticket_central.html

If you can't get tickets electronically, they can be held at the "will call" window for pick up, with ID and the credit card you used for the purchase.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Knicks tickets

Hi i am also hoping to purchase a couple of tickets for a knicks game and as far as i can see if you purchase them from ticket master you can have them emailed and print them off at home.

London, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Knicks tickets

I got Knicks ticks for the Brooklyn game 1st week of April through Stub Hub. Seemed the most reasonable priced tickets for what we wanted.

5. Re: Knicks tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2015, 06:19