We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

statue of liberty/ellis island

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
statue of liberty/ellis island

Hello,

will be in NYC this Jan.19-23, for business trip. due to time constraints, i can't possibly have a day to visit liberty and ellis island in one day, so i was hoping i could do this in my way. catch the first trip leaving battery park and this is my question-can i hop to another ferry which is departing earlier to transfer to another site in that way i could trim down the time spent in liberty and ellis islands. my idea of visit is to spent only 30mins or so in each island. will it work? thanks for the inputs

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,409 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: statue of liberty/ellis island

statuecruises.com/pdf/bp-2-9to3-jan6-feb28-2…

Here the schedule of the ferry's , they leave about every 30 mins ,there is no pre-booked departure time from the islands , you just line up for the ferry you wish to catch , either from Ellis island and from Liberty island

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: statue of liberty/ellis island

thanks for the prompt reply! it will be a great help to me. I was confused earlier if i should be boarding on the same ferry that I took. anyway with this i can shorten my visit with liberty and ellis, was hoping to do it in half day then spend the afternoon in museums maybe. have a limited touring time since i will be on business trip. thanks again!

3. Re: statue of liberty/ellis island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2015, 06:18