1. Australian football. Go Cats!
2. Fish and chips, mince pies at Christmas, Cadbury chocolate...
3. My family and friends (obvs).
4. "Vacant" or "Engaged" signs on public toilet stalls. WHY oh WHY are there gaps between stalls in the States, and why do we have to push a door to know if it's occupied?
5. Good coffee. (Surely you saw that coming.)
6. Work/life balance (with any luck, it still exists...)
I could have posted a thread about things I will miss, but as Whiz recently pointed out, my posts are becoming wistful. I will just remember a fabulous 6.5 years in New York City. Many people can only dream of what I have done, but I made it happen. I lived it. And it was not only everything you think it could be - it was more.
Less than a month to go, but I will *always* love this city.