We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travelling to manhatten from newark

Hull
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
travelling to manhatten from newark

Hi i was wondering about the transport links between newark airport to manhatten. I basically want to fly to this airport as it's on a 787 dreamliner and thats the only airport that british airways fly the 787 to. so roughly prices and times would be what i'm looking for,. thanks in advance

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
23,419 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: travelling to manhatten from newark

Have you read the FAQ on airport transfers? Short version, there's a train for $12.50 per person that takes you to Penn Station in midtown. If takes about half an hour.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
95,550 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travelling to manhatten from newark

There's train service for $12.50/person into Penn station in Manhattan that takes about an hour. There's an express bus for ~$15/person to Port Authority bus terminal. A private car service (better than a taxi) is ~$75 for up to 4 people.

If you go to

maps.google.com

and type the trip (ie Newark airport Newark NJ to xyz hotel nyc) and then click the train icon on the upper left corner (2nd icon in) you'll get step by step directions.

3. Re: travelling to manhatten from newark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2015, 05:18