We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

COLD next week

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
COLD next week

Just my luck, it's been in the 40's but will dip down to the 20's next week on my vacation. How uncomortable will that make walking around and sighseeing? I have a walking tour on Tuesday and I know they won't cancel it... but will the cold temperature make it unbareable?

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
3,750 posts
403 reviews
Save Reply
81. Re: COLD next week

Have just caught up with this post and love that it has become a mini trip report.

Glad that it all worked out in the end and that you have still been able to do many outdoor things.

Just out of curiosity, has your gf being wearing a facemask as well?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
82. Re: COLD next week

Yes she has. Off and on. It's not very stylish for her so she tries to hold out until she can't take it anymore. Lol

Yalesville...
Level Contributor
17,913 posts
1 review
Save Reply
83. Re: COLD next week

Dude - Awesome - glad you made the best of the time w/frigid weather, snow and all.

Safe trip back!

Poppa

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
84. Re: COLD next week

Thanks poppa!

85. Re: COLD next week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2015, 05:18