We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

US open

Macclesfield...
13 posts
Save Topic
US open

We are planning to go to us open second week 1/4 semi finals do we buy tickets before we go or do we chance it and buy them their

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: US open

I would buy in advance from ticketmaster.com and you can pick them up at flsuhing meadows

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,400 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: US open

If you have your flights booked then I would go ahead and book your tickets via ticketmaster and pick them up at will call or print at home if you can. We booked late and had to get from their re-sell site which means if it rains off ts bad luck, you don't get to attend the following day.

New York
Level Contributor
530 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: US open

You want to buy in advance. U sOpen tickets for certain dates sell-out very quickly. They go on sale in early June I believe

Macclesfield...
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: US open

Thanks do you know what kind of prices tickets would be for men's semi finals

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
33 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: US open

US Open semi final tickets as per the official ticketmaster exchange (ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/USTA/…) are presently going for about $170 right now. This is for Section 319 of the Arthur Ashe stadium which probably wouldn’t give you much of a view!

I have also shared my experiences in more detail on http://eventraveler.com/us-open, hopefully you will find it helpful.

6. Re: US open

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 05:16